Summer Vacay Day 3!

 Happy Friday friends! 

I hope you had a great week and are enjoying the warmer weather!  Summer is getting so close and I am excited for our summer adventures.  I have another brand new line that is in the store that is perfect for summer! Summer Vibes by Echo Park is in the store and I am loving the patterns and textures in this line.  It features the "classic" beach fonts and has a retro feel without being really dated.  I also love the B sides for these papers, with the stripes and the tone-on-tone florals! 

Here are some of my favorite pieces!









How sweet are these papers?  And, I love the aviators in the ephemera pack too! I am loving this layout featuring this line!  



 I can't wait to see some more completed projects with this line!  You can shop for this line at the link right here or in the store now!

Now, go get crafty!

Comments

Popular Posts