Monday Memo: Organization!

 Happy Monday! 

I hope you had a great weekend celebrating a mom, mom in love, found mom, bonus mom, or furbaby mom!  I got to spend a little bit of time scrapbooking when my gift was some time alone at the house!  

One of my favorite non-scrapbooking, scrapbooking activites is organizing my things.  Especially after a yard sale purge, I find that I might need to change some things up.  It is a non-stop battle of sorting and resorting.  A favorite at the store are the multi-use bags from Totally Tiffany!  We have so many options in the store and I love how the can be used for so many different tools and inks.  You can find all of our Totally Tiffany products at this link right here!

This organizer has 4 build it sections (6x6 each)!

Finally, a way to organize adhesives where nothing spills!  

Perfect for stacking ink pads

This size holds 12x12 papers.  This is also perfect for holding class bags with your favorite lines for crops and retreats!



You can see a walk-through of all of the Totally Tiffany products at this link right here!  It is the Totally Tiffany YouTube channel and you can see all the different ways to use the products.  Hopefully this helps us all on our never ending quest to be better organized! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts