New Lawn Fawn!

 Happy Wednesday! 

I am so excited to share some more new goodies in the store -the latest Lawn Fawn release!  It is bringing so much summer fun and excitement ... and I kind of want to go live in the land of Lawn Fawn and eat ice cream! I'll share some of the new sets and sample projects, but if you are ready to shop, you can find all our Lawn Fawn at this link right here!you can find all our Lawn Fawn at this link right here!
































One of my favorite things about Lawn Fawn is how they continue to create new interactive stamps and dies!  Their whorl set allows you to spin and spinner and see a different message or image! 



I absolutely love this expressions set!  It is great for the balloons and cake shown here, but it would also be perfect for so many other general shapes and images in your Lawn Fawn (or other!) collection!  I think it will get so much mileage out of it and can't stop thinking about the pumpkins, fruits, and beach balls that are about to be so much cuter! 




I'm just sharing a few, but there are several new mini-sets!  





In this release, there are several different dies, backgrounds, stencils, a hot foil plate with mini-dots that is SO. DARN. CUTE!  But my favorite stand alone stencil is this one!  I love the look and texture of fringe, but I am not patient enough or skilled enough at cutting to get cute fringe.  Mine looks uneven, chunks missing, and the fringe scissors don't really help me - I'm a lefty and they cut weird.  But, how sweet is this die that creates a scalloped fringe for you!  This is great for cards, but I am also thinking about backing cut files with fringe or other layouts.  Fringe makes an amazing textural element, so this is going to be a must have!  


Though I would love to share everything from the release, I just can't get it all in one post, so make sure you swing by the store to see the newest release, or check it out online at this link right here!check it out online at this link right here!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley












































Comments

Popular Posts