Sparkle and Shine!

 Happy Monday! 

I hope you guys had a great weekend!  Ours has been jam packed with all sorts of tball events, end of school year adventures, and preparing for a move!

I did get a chance to do a little late night scrapbook preparing (punching holes for an in-depth stitching project) and have been thinking about all the small, special embellishments that make pages awesome!  While I absolutely LOVE an embellishment that matches a line, there is something really special about finding a favorite that can be used for lots of different projects.  Today, I want to share a few of my favorites that you can get in the store now!  




I love these shiny pearls from Pinkfresh!  Metallics are great neutrals and these come in so many different sizes in the little baggie. These are great for cards, layouts, tags, anything!  You  can find all three of these sets at this link right here!You  can find all three of these sets at this link right here!



I absolutely am in awe of these tiny handmade butterflies!  I am just imagining them on so many different cards and layouts.  How gorgeous would they be nestled into some florals?!?  They come in the amber color at this link right here and are also available in purple too! They come in the amber color at this link right here and are also available in purple too!    This company also makes some gorgeous handmade florals elements too!  


These eyelets are so great for boy moms, those documenting a remodel, a trip to the new construction theme park, or a fun Father's Day card!  They are so cute and the right amount of shiny and masculine.  You can find them at this link right here!You can find them at this link right here!




And, last, but not least, I stumbled across these gorgeous gems!  The way they reflect light and so many different colors!  I can see these in cards or perhaps in a shaker?!?  You can find all the colors at this link right here!You can find all the colors at this link right here!

We have lots of new goodies headed into the store, so make sure you swing by to take a look or peruse online! I'll be sharing new arrivals for the next two weeks on the blog and then taking a short break.  We are preparing to move back to Knoxville (yayy!) and I need a bit of time to get my feet back underneath me and unpack some boxes.  So, be sure to stay tuned until the end of May for all the new things!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts