Wonderful Wednesday!

 Happy Wedneday everyone!  

I am so excited to kick off today's blog post with the deal of the day!  We are all huge fans of Taylored Expressions and I know you all are going to absolutely love this!  We have a bunch of pieces of their Simple storage system on sale for 25% off!  These are great pieces for scrap storage, as well as other small bits and pieces - think make up, needlepoint projects, and more!  

Taylored Expressions
SIMPLE Storage Items
 Simple Storage Box Reg. $5.29
Simple Storage 6x6 Binder Reg. $10.49
Simple Storage 6x6 Sleeves Reg. $10.49
Simple Storage Big Binder Reg. $14.19
Simple Storage Perfect Pouches $16.99

You can shop all of our Taylored Expressions at this link right here.  This deal is good for today only while supplies last.  You can call, email, Facebook message or shop online with the code 42PCP.  If you are shipping, just leave a note and we can ship it all at once at the end of the sales!

And now, for some of my favorite holiday DIY's!  Gift Card holders!  There are times when a gift card is the best gifts - I am sending a few to my college/recent graduate cousins and a few to teachers this year... but, I want them to be fancier than just a gift card.  There are lots of ready made cut files in the Silhouette and Cricut Design store, as well as on Etsy!  They can be really fancy or simple, but it gives the little extra umph that goes into a gift!  

These are some of my favorites! I love how easily personalized these are and are a great way to use leftover pieces and parts of your favorite holiday lines and embellishments! 






I also love projects that repurpose bits and pieces of other items I have bought - like getting to use the sentiments from different stamp sets or doing a bit die cutting with some of our favorite stamps and dies! 

These are also great opportunities to use some of our favorite items from the sale today to add some sparkly magic!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley




Comments

Popular Posts