Monday Inspiration!

 Happy Monday everyone! 

I hope you all had an amazing weekend!  It has been busy around here and we are in the thick of all things Christmas around my house. 

Before I get to the inspiration, I wanted to let you know that we are kicking off the Stuff Your Stockings sale this week.  I only have a sneak peek at what is coming, but the deals are really good!  Each day is a one day only sale and prices are valid in store and online!  Today, is the Sticky Folio!  I love these, especially for those littly tiny embellies!  You can see more about the Sticky Folio in this video right here!

For, today, Monday, December 11 only, they are $7 off (20% off!)!  Swing by the store to grab one or use the code 397JK to shop online.  This is the link for the Sticky Folio!  This deal is only while supplies last.  Also, if you order online, be sure to make a note whether we should go ahead and ship or just hang on to all of it until the end of the sales and send everything at once!  

And now, some inspiration for the week! 

I typically do a December Daily, but don't work on it at all until the holidays are over.  This year, I have been struggling to remember to take the pictures of the holiday activities, so I did a little Decmber Daily inspiration deep dive.  I'm hoping these pictures of different mini-album ideas will stick in my brain and remind me to take pictures during the December activities! 

So, these are some of my favorite pictures of December Dailies from years past.  I found all these on Pinterest and it is making me want to go work on my album!  I'll share some of what I particularly love with each image.  

I love this use of assorted sequins and beads!  You know I love using the stash and this tree is both simple and shiny! 

I think I tend to forget that you can print directly on scrapbook paper to sometimes make a longer story or anecdote more readable.  

I love the texture of the number, but also, love a good way to use those scraps!

So cute, and would be really easy to do with leftover embellies from previous years kits or holiday lines.  

I sometimes forget that you don't always have to fill every. single. pocket!  Sometimes, an embellie and some sequins provide a breath and a little space in the album.

While I am not typically a double page scrapper, I love it in the mini-album and is a great way to make the most of the smaller pages. 

The line of hearts is so simple and so striking! 

I think I have a LOT of these small embellies from kits and lines.  This is a great statement page, or even a title page? 

This little envelope is a great way to add in memorabilia or other mementos that don't fit in a pocket or slip neatly in the space provided.  

I mean, the windows!  Yes please! 

I love these vellum hearts repurposed into a wreath! 

The texture here is absolutely gorgeous!  A+ use of a cutting machine!  

A combination LOVE of the envelopes (these look homemade maybe??) and the simplicity of the sequin star pocket.  

I love the shading and shadowing in the layers of Christmas trees and how it adds texture.  
I love backing this cutfile with vellum.  It gives a snowy window feel!  

This is another two page layout that I love!  The decorative wreath adds to the storytelling of the opposite page.  

This is just do darn cute!  I keep thinking about how I could incorporate our favorite cookie cutter shapes into the album!  


Anyone else ready to do a little bit of crafting for mini-album or regular sized holiday pages?  We still have lots of different holiday lines in the store and can't wait to see what you create.  You can swing by the store to grab a favorite or shop online at this link right here!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts