Scrappy New Year!

 Happy Monday everyone!

Last week was an amazing week of the best deals and I am loving all the new things that are stuffing my stockings!  Today's deal is another doozy!  A delightfully citrus smelling treat!  We have the Scrubby soaps on sale today only!  As someone who definitely dyed her kids hands funny colors making ornaments two weeks ago, I wish I had one on hand!  They are a great general crafting tool AND something that you won't be bummed to have!  Be sure to call or order online today - payment must be on file if you are ordering through email or Facebook!  The deal is while supplies last, so don't dilly dally! Shop online at this link right here!

I also have another sweet surprise!  I am absolutely LOVING this new New Year's Eve line from Simple Stories called Happy New Year.  I love that this one is colorful and fun.  I find that this one is more reflective of our New Year's style that is more kid party than fancy soiree!  Here are a few snaps from the Simple Stories team! 






I think my favorite part of this line is the colorful countdown numbers!  This is also a mini line with just a few pages and embellies.  I don't typically need a ton of pages for NYE, so this is a great option to have something fresh, but without keeping a ton of leftover product.  You can shop for it at this link right here! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts