Winter Wonderland!

 Happy Monday everyone! 

I hope you had a great weekend!We are in full holiday activity mode and things are getting crazier and crazier in my house! 

This weekend, at the store, we kicked off one of your favorite sales of the year - the annual gift card sale!  From now, until Friday, for every $50 in gift cards you buy, you get an extra $10!  You can get it on the same gift card or on different ones, which make great gifts.  Also, feel free to forward this blog post to the elf responsible for a little something special for you!  Getting a little extra gift card plus the 2024 coupon book is a great way to be a fiscally responsible crafter in the new year!  ;)  Both the gift cards and coupon books can be purchased online if you can't make it into the store this week. 

I am super excited to share this new line in the store with you!  We are thrilled to have Simple Stories Winder Wonder on the shelves.  I love a cute, whimsical line and this is an absolutely adorable one that will make you wish for some snow! I love all of the pieces and parts, but the snowman paper *might* be my favorite of the line.  We have all of the fun journaling pieces and tags, stickers, and embellies too!  These are some of my favorite parts of the line below!  






This line is so cute and I am loving all the tiny winter details and the winter animals!  You can catch everything that we have available in the store and online at this link right here!

Now, go get crafty - and don't forget to snag those gift cards!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts