Halloween Layouts!

 Happy Friday! 

I can't believe that Halloween is just a week and a half away!  Halloween crafts are so cute and super fun to make.  I want to share some great goodies with you all for the next little bit!  Today, I have some amazing and inspiring Halloween scrapbook layouts.  

I have admitted here, I have an unhealthy love of Halloween scrapbook papers and layouts.  Here is what inspiring me this year!  

I really love this super cute Candy Corn made out of cardstock! This would be great for a layout, gift tag, or boo-ing a neighbor!  Plus, let's be real, we probably all ALREADY have these colors in our stash... 


I also love this cutfile from Paige Evans!  These two layouts use the same cutfile two different ways and I love both of them.  This is a great example of how you can use a cutfile multiple times and have it look incredibly different.  



And, some other delightful favorites!  




Is paper ripping my new favorite trick?  I am loving how these pages look and I think it adds so much dimension to these layouts.  



This weekend is a great time to start that spooky crafting!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts