Brand New Tim Holtz!

 Happy Friday friends!

I hope you have some exciting weekend plans that may include a little crafting and some Halloween candy too!  We are looking forward to Trunk or Treating and carving pumpkins in our house.  

But, before all of that happens, we are so excited to see Tim Holtz's brand new release color coming tomorrow moring.  I don't know what it is, but I do know that we already have it on order :)  You can go ahead and pre-order now or wait until the reveal tomorrow.  

The link to order is right here and I will be back on the blog on Monday with all the details and some cute projects that feature it!  My unofficial, unsolicited wild guess and opinion is that the new color will be in the yellow family.  

Have an amazing weekend! 
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts