Ahh! Lumberjack Plaid!

 Happy Monday and Happy Halloween!

While today is usually about all things orange, black, and spooky, today, I am all about the brand new red from Tim Holtz!  

This weekend, Tim shared his brand new color is Lumberjack Plaid and it is so beautiful!  You can see the whole video release here: 


It has an incredible richness that is perfect for holiday cards.  It reminds me of velvet holiday ribbons and cardinals!  Tim's Design Team has created some absolutely gorgeous projects featuring the color and they are sending me straight into holiday vibes.  










Below is a comparison that Jenn Shurkus has made of the reds and pinks in Distress Ink.  I love this visual - it helps me see where it fits in the rainbow of Distress products!  



I think you all are going to love it - especially headed into the holiday crafting season!  I have a feeling it will be front and center on so many beautiful cards!  We have this color - and the others!  It is availabe in the store in all the formats - distress inks, sprays, all the things.  You can get them all at this link right here!

Now, go get crafty! 
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts