Classes This Week!

 Happy Monday!

I hope you all enjoyed some beautiful Fall weather and an amazing ball game this weekend!  We were so busy, I am ready for the week to have a little normal back in my schedule!  This week is going to be super busy with classes this week, so make sure you get signed up for some creative jumpstarting for the week.  

Tuesday starts off the learning!  Michelle will be teaching a gorgeous watercolor class!  I am loving this stunning village hillside that you all will be painting.  Maybe it's the upcoming Christmas on my brain, but I keep thinking how sweet it would be as a little holiday village.  Be sure to grab your seat in the class at this link right here!  This is a Zoom class, so you can watch in your jammies or catch the replay at a later time!  

On Thursday, I am teaching a hand lettering class!  Get signed up and learn the art of making some beautiful writing.  I always get asked a few things... no, you do not have to have nice handwriting, lefties are encouraged (I'm a lefty!), and it is really fun!  We will learn some pen strokes, upper and lower case alphabet, and then write some real words at the end!  You can get signed up for the class right here!  It will be taught via Zoom - I'll be in my craft room in Chattanooga and I can't wait to see you there! You can get registered at this link!  (If you can't make it Thursday night, no worries!  The recording will be sent to you afterwards!)

Next week, we are super excited to be hosting another Scrap Club AND we are kicking off a double header of Farmhouse Retreats.  These Scrap Club layouts are so precious - they feature the Simple Stories line Lakeside and I am thinking of all the adorable summer pictures that would look amazing on these layouts.  





We still have a few seats left for the Farmhouse - a rarity!  Make sure you snag one now for you and a friend.  You can register for the Farmhouse Retreat right here!  These retreats are so fun - meals are provided and all you have to do is show up and scrap!  Don't be afraid to attend as a solo - it's a great way to make new crafty friends!  

We can't wait to see you in the store (or online!) over the next few weeks! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts