Quad Stamps!

 Happy Monday everyone! 

If you have the day off today, I hope you are getting to spend a little time doing something fun today - maybe a little crafting?  I am hoping to sneak in a little bit of scrapbooking while I have a little extra help around the house today :) 

I love getting to spend my bonus craft time trying something new or unexpected!  (I love a good craft class to dip my toes in something to see if I like it!)  At the crop, I officially became the last to the cut file party with backing a cut file and I LOVED doing it!  I am hoping to experiment with it some more now that I know what I am doing and learned the hard way what not to do! 

At the store, we have the adorable Create in Quad sets and if you have never tried them, this might be something fun to create with this week!  These are made by Taylored Expressions and I love how easily they give your cards dimension and makes them look so darn fancy without a tremendous amount of work!  Here is a quick video of how they work! 


We have the snowflake set and a cute heart set in the store!  While we are a smidge late for Valentine's Day, I love the idea of using the hearts for birthdays or congratulations cards. You can shop for them at this link right here!  Or, grab those snowflakes and get a jumpstart on next year's Christmas cards!  

I can't wait to see what you are creating! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts