Lawn Fawn Release Week!

 Happy Wednesday!  

I hope you guys are having a great week!  This is such a giant week with new goodies - Lawn Fawn is in the middle of their release week and Tim Holtz is releasing a BRAND NEW color on Saturday!  

I am going to share some of the Lawn Fawn release with you all today and can't wait to see more of their adorable release coming this week.  As always, we will have ALL the new goodies in the store as soon as we can get it.  Feel free to call the store to get your favorites pre-ordered!  Lawn Fawn always goes in a hurry around here!  I love how versatile these new releases are... and I'm not going to lie, I keep thinking about gifting a bucket of spring strawberries with some of these amazing tags or cards with their strawberry features! 

Okay, and now, a super giant photo dump! 


















































Which ones are you dying to get your hands on?  I am especially fond of the goats and the strawberries!  And the platform box is a great way to think about all your old favorites in a new way! 

Now, go get crafty (and pre-ordering)!!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts