Brand New Lines Available for Pre-Order Now!

 Happy Monday everyone! 

I have so many goodies I can't wait to share with you all!  Each of these are currently available for pre-order on our site and I will link each line individually.  They are shipping throughout the spring, so I don't have exact arrival dates yet, but will keep you posted when I hear official information.  

Okay, first up is Sweet Rush from Vicki Boutin!  I absolutely love this line and can't wait to pre-order all of it!  The bright colors and happy motifs give me some vintage Amy Tangerine feelings!  Seriously, how cute is all of this!  Mixed media friends you are going to love the metallic texture paste and I am loving the brand new Thickers!  I know I have used a lot of exclamation points, but I am just so excited.  You can find Sweet Rush at this link for preorder now!












Okay, ready for more goodies! This is the new line from Heidi Swapp called Sun Chaser!  It is giving me sweet, summer, sherbert vibes.  I love these sweet patterns and colors.  And, I am loving some of these embellishments - especially the definition stickers.  There are lots of thickers and stickers available with this line and you can grab it for your spring and summer memories for pre-order right here!














That pink is so dreamy!  I think it is perfect for summer adventures and I can't wait to see how you all use this! 

On Wednesday, I will have new lines from Paige and Maggie - both with pre-order links available! 

Now, go get crafty! 
Lesley





Comments

Popular Posts