Lawn Fawn Spring Release Part II!

 Happy Friday everyone! 

I hope you have all had an amazing week with all this new scrapbook news!  We have more of the Lawn Fawn release here today and I can't wait for tomorrow's release of the new Tim Holtz color.  Of course, we will have all the new thhings in the store and are taking pre-orders NOW!  

I have lots of other special pre-orders next week to share with you guys!  I am so excited about the spring releases - it is such a highlight of the scrapbook calendar year!  So, be sure to pop back in on Monday morning to see new goodies from Vicki, Paige, Heidi, and more!! 

Ok, so here is the end of the Lawn Fawn release!  I also included one of Lawn Fawn's videos to walk you through all the goodies! 


And, now some super cute cards! 












Seriously, I am loving all the St Patrick's Day and shamrocks!  I love how they can be adjusted to rainbows to make beautiful birthday and just because cards! 

If you want to be in on the Tim Holtz annoucements tomorrow, be sure to tune into his You Tube Live tomorrow at noon ET.  This is the link to his YouTube page!  

Now, go get crafty and have an amazing weekend! 
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts