New Vicki Boutin!

 Happy Monday!

I am so excited to share this adorable new line from Vicki Boutin!  I know we have lots of fans of Vicki's bright bold lines (including me!) and this adorable line does not disappoint!  It has all the makings of a great fall line and I am going to love using it for my boys.  




The navy and orange is such a beautiful color combination and that camera paper is totally swoonworthy!  This is going to be a must-have line for everybody :) 






I wanted to share a cute layout from Jennifer Gatewood that she has made with this line - it is totally scrap-lift-able.  I love how she layers and brings lots of pops of color!  Plus, Vicki's line has lots of great little embellishments that bring a little something extra to every layout! 

What do you guys think?  Whose ready to shop for this one!!??!!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts