Christmas (Paper) Is Coming!

 Happy Monday!

I hope everyone enjoyed the clearance sale on Friday!  Live sales are always my favorite - it feels like a party from my couch :) 

I am so so so excited to share all the new Simple Stories holiday lines that are headed into the store.  There are so many new options and I am just going to share a sneak peek of the lines with a few goodies.  Otherwise, this post will be a thousand miles long :) 

I love the shades of green in this line and the traditional holiday florals of trees and poinsettias!  




Alright vintage friends! This one is for you!  I love hte darker colors and more traditional patterns!



This line has the fun, retro colors and themes with a little twist!  


These new few lines are mini-lines with 6 papers, a 6x12 sticker sheet, and a few extras!  
Oh Holy Night is aboslutely gorgeous - I am loving the deep greens and reds! 




I am loving the bright blues and yellows of this Hanukkah line - especially the blue stripes!  So so fun! 


And, this last line is so darn fun!  It is perfect for some pre-Christmas shenanigans!  Perhaps the best part is a full sheet of Ugly Sweater Stickers!  



Alright friends!  Which line are you most excited to see?  They are headed to the store soon - if you have a favorite, go ahead and get your favorite in the order book!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts