New Halloween Line!

 Happy Friday!

I hope you have your calendars marked for the Online Clearance Sale for tonight at 8pm!  We are so excited to share even more goodies with you all!  If you are a newcomer to the online sale, be sure you get yourself registered with Comment Sold.  It is a site that helps us organize the sales and get product to you faster!  

Okay, and now, for some super cute Halloween lines!  I am loving this super whimsical and fun line from Simple Stories.  It has lots of cute Halloween colors and I love the friendly themes that is perfect for all the fall fun that are marked on the planner!  And, honestly, the best costume sticker is my favorite!  I absolutely love the journaling tags too - they are perfect for cards, layouts, mini-albums, and more.  I love how versatile they are for all kinds of crafting.  







I am loving this line... it may be time to take a few extra Halloween pictures!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts