Monday Morning Goodies!

 Happy Monday everyone!  

It was so good to see so many friendly faces at the Stamp Expo this weekend!  There is nothing quite like being in a creative environment and with lots of others crafters.  I always feel like it brings my creating mojo to my everyday life during the week!  

Today, I wanted to share this super adorable cut file from our friends over at Photoplay!  It corresponds with their Love and Cherish line!  You can grab the file at this link right here!


I think this is super precious in this paper line, but I also think it would be absolutely perfect for any line - the love is gorgeous and would be perfect with just about anything!  I am also a HUGE fan of these bunched hearts too!!!  


How are you guys going to use it!?!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts