New Product in the Store!

 Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Fourth of July!  We stayed in and watched the televised fireworks in the air conditioning and it was a delightful treat not to be bug-bitten this morning! 

I am so excited to share these cute new lines that arrived in the store from 49 and Market!  Their lines Hike and Vintage Artistry Beached Collection are here with some gorgeous embellishments!  







Check out these adorable layouts from 49th and Market's Design Team! 




I know our lovers of vintage and floral are going to be big fans of these lines!  I love the embellishments for these lines.  Plus, 49 and Market is bringing back rub-ons!  I never could get mine to fully transfer, but I LOVE how they look!  

Now, go get crafty (and come on in!)
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts