Christmas in July Crafting Party!

 Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a great weekend!  I just got a whole new stack of photos and spent my Sunday sorting and prepping for some scrapbooking.  It is my least favorite part, but now, I am ready to create!  

Our friends over at Kiwi Lane are starting the holiday crafting (!!) season off right with some craft-a-longs this week!  


How cute is this little Santa!?!  I am so excited to see all the adorable projects that they are making.  And, if you miss one of these live sessions, you can always watch the replay over on their blog... as well of tons of other projects that they have made in previous live crafts! 


Their blog and replays can be found at this link right here!

And, if you find something amazing that you have to have, don't forget to order through our Kiwi Lane link right here!

Now, go get crafty in the holiday spirit!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts