Bungalow Lane is In Store!

 Howdy friends!

I hope you guys had a great weekend!  I was so thrilled to get a little bit of scrapbooking time in... it has been so long since I got to crop!  

I am super excited to share that the new line from Paige Evans is in the store NOW!  Her new release is called Bungalow Lane and it has a beautiful fall feel to the papers and embellies!  You can also order online at this link right here!

It has such a cozy feel with the quilts and tea cups.  I am also loving some of the really unique embellishments that she has created for this release!  





I can't wait to see the layouts that will be made with this line!  I have my eyes peeled for new goodies that I will share with you all when they start to pop up! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts