More Tim Holtz!

 Hey everyone!

I know I shared the brand new Tim Holtz color - Prize Ribbon - last week and we are so excited to have it in the store NOW!  It is such a beautiful color and I am thinking about all the gorgeous summer layouts it can be used with - as well as the fabulous fall prizes for award winning pumpkins!  


I wanted to share some cute projects made with this color by our friend Jenn Shurkus over at Lawn Fawn!  She has a full tutorial for this octopus available at this link!  




I am also loing this color comparison chart so that you can see exactly where Prize Ribbon falls in the Distress Oxide spectrum of colors!  You can see a closer look and more details at this link right here! 


I think my favorite part of a new color is swatching and this is the perfect excuse to make some super cute new projects!  

Now, come on in and grab your Prize Ribbon!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts