Vacation Scrapbooks!

 Hi friends! 

We are planning a special trip for the first time in a while (thanks Covid!) and I am already thinking about how I want to scrapbook it!  Over the past few trips, I have honed a few tips to help me when I come back and am ready to scrap my trip!

1) Journal!
Every night, I write a little bit in my journal - what we did, where we went, everyone's favorite part of hte day, so that when I go to scrapbook it several months later, I have a plan!

2) Grab that flyer!
I struggle to remember all the tiny facts - so I love to grab the flyer from the museum to help jog my memory!  They can also make great scrapbook page backgrounds or pocket square flair!

3) Send a postcard!
Not sure if you got a good picture, pay 50 cents and get a great photo on a post card!  I would rather have the great picture - don't care who gets the credit!

What tips do you have?  Drop them in the comments or on our Facebook page!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts