Happily Ever After!

 Hi guys! 

Any June brides that are reading? (I am!) Anyone getting ready to celebrate or attend some weddings and showers?  I have some fabulous scrap inspiration just for you!  I am pulling from one of my favorite go-to spots - the Simple Stories idea gallery that is conveniently sorted by line (woot!) to share some adorable card, mini-album, and scrapbook pages!

 I love the idea of gifting a mini-album that is ready to have pictures added in for someone to document their special day and the events leading up to it!  Or, a handful of specially made thank you cards for the new couple to send!  The handmade touches that are usable are always perfect and appreciated! 











I also love the then and now layout which is perfect for when you are a few years out from your wedding :)  

We have this line ins the store and you can swing by and grab it to start creating today - or shop online!  We also have the Simple Page kits too - which would be perfect for those quick drop and add pages for a bride!  

Comments

Popular Posts