Thank You!

 Happy Monday everyone!

It was so nice to get to scrap with so many of you guys on Saturday with our fabulous guest instructor Paige Evans!  She did such a great job teaching our two layouts and I can't wait to add these pages to my scrapbooks.  I think my kids are going to have to do something really special to get their pictures on these layouts 😂! 


She had lots of little helpful tips and tricks that I will be using over and over again on other layouts as I keep scrapping!  Plus, she also dropped a little nugget about her newest line that is coming soon!  

Her new line, that is still secret, will be announced on June 22nd (stay right here for all the details because there will be a blog post with all of the information and pictures) and it ships in early July!  And, it is all on order already, so hopefully we will have it sometime in July.  Again, I will keep you in the loop of its arrival!  

And, maybe, just maybe, we can have Paige back to teach another class!

Now, go get crafty and use those tips and tricks!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts