Simple Stories Inspo!

 Happy Monday everyone!

I hope you had a great weekend and a chance to celebrate or remember special mom's and mom figures in your life!  

I wanted to share another quick trip over to Simple Stories new inspiration gallery and they just updated some of their new school line!  I love these bold prints and they are perfect inspiration if you are wrapping up a school year album... or just now getting to the first day of school! I won't tell you which side I am on :) 

You can find more of the Simple Stories inspiration right here, but I am dropping some of my favorites from the School Line below!  I think my favorite one is this first image and I have already saved it to scrap lift when I finally get to the first day of school!







I am loving all these bright colors!  It makes the first day of school even better!  

I am also a huge fan of this new inspiration gallery that is easy to sort by line with tons of different projects, mini albums, layouts, cards, and more! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts