Retreat Wrap Up and Paige Evans Final Call!

 Hey y'all! 

I hope everyone had a great week!  I am looking forward to sneaking in a little bit of crafty time this weekend - maybe as my Mother's Day treat to myself!  

We finished up the second of our back-to-back retreats this week!  The new venue, The Farmhouse, in Walland was amazing and had lots of great reviews from our croppers!  The space is perfect and bright and filled with so much crafty goodness.  I am loving these pictures that Sara shared from the retreat and all these sweet smiling faces! 


This room is so full of creativity and joy!

A much needed break to check out the Kentucky Derby! 

So happy to be back crafting with friends!



We can't wait to host more retreats here at The Farmhouse and have some coming up in the fall so stay tuned!  If you can't wait until then, hop on the waitlist for our August retreat at the Embassy Suites in Knoxville! 

AAAAANNNNDDDDD... Last call for Paige Evans' class with kits!  You will need to order by MONDAY, MAY 10 to make sure that you get your kit in time for the class!  You can get registered right here!  I can't wait to see you - I will definitely be there! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts