National Scrapbook Day WrapUp!

 Hey everybody!

I hope you guys had a great weekend celebrating one of my favorite holidays!  It was such a treat to get to spend a little time scrapbooking - and I got to participate in a mini-virtual crop with some of my friends that I haven't seen in the longest time!  

If you missed the zillions of crops and challenges, most of them can be found in Facebook groups and I have dropped a few below!  Even though the date has passed, sometimes they are a great reminder of ways to challenge ourselves and a great source of inspiration too! 


Elle's Studio has three challenges going on and you can find more information about them right here! 

There are tons of inspiration sketches and other things on Instagram to find as well!  

I would love to see what you all have created - with or without participating in a challenge so drop any projects you did on NSD in the Facebook post attached to this blog post!  

And, if you need a t-shirt to celebrate this NSD, we have a super cute one!  And, of course and adorable matching cut-file from Cathy Kane!  Both are available for order and preorder on our site! 


Order your tshirt right hereAnd click here for your die cut!


Comments

Popular Posts