New Products from Dyan!

 Hey everyone!  Happy Friday!

I am so excited to share all of this with you guys!  Sara just sent me an email with a link to tons of brand new goodies that are coming to the store soon from our favorite Inky Queen Dyan Reaveley!  I don't have a specific ship date yet, but you can call the store and have your favorites added to the order book! 

Dyan has a full host of all kinds of things - inks, bags, and more!  I mean, check out this messy-desk-scape!  It is what my crafting dreams are made of! 


There are lots of great new shades for shimmer paint!  I love these bright perky colors!   Plus, some collage sheets that are great for journaling or a little mixed media extravaganza! 

Plus, there are new cutting mats coming out and a super cute accessory bag too!  


I am loving all these and it makes me reminisce on our classes with Dyan here at the store!  Here's to hoping we are all getting back to classes together soon!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts