New Lines from Photoplay!

 Happy Friday!

We have THREE brand new lines that are in the store from Photoplay and they are so cute!  I am loving these bright colors and bold graphics that are perfect for spring and summer crafting.  I am going to drop some pictures of each line, as well as the unboxing video of the products from Photoplay!


First up, Birds of a Feather!  You guys - this is so cute!  I am loving the feather prints! 






Okay!  If you have a hankering to crop in a retreat again and document everything - you need this next line!  Grab your set of Crafting with my Gnomies! 






And, last but not least, this line is called Wicker Lane and it is a little bit of family and a lot of bit of fun!  





These line are super cute and I know you all are going to want to grab a set!  Swing by the store today or over the weekend to put a little pop of color in your pages!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley






Comments

Popular Posts