Inspiration Time with Cocoa Vanilla!

 Happy Monday!

I hope everyone is safe and secure after the crazy storms this weekend!  The endless rain and thunder has left me really ready for some spring sunshine and summer flowers!  I went on a deep dive looking for a little scrapbook inspiration and I found tons of it with the new Cocoa Vanilla line Sunkissed.  Sunkissed is in the store and hard to find elsewhere.  They are based in Australia and Sara brings it in just for us!  

I love the happiness that these pages bring and the bright colors!  The floral elements, paired with the bright bold graphics are perfect for spring and summer pages... and maybe even that beach trip you have been reminiscing about!  These layouts came from the Cocoa Vanilla Design Team and their blog if you want to drop over there for some more incredible inspiration! 










This one isn't as bright, but I still loe it!  it is absolutely perfect with the use of patterns and textures!  Yes please!  

Have you guys cracked into your Cocoa Vanilla stash yet?  I would love to see what you have created with it!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts