In the Store Now!

 Happy Friday y'all!  

We have had a TON of things land on the shelf in the past few days and I wanted to update you on a few things!  If you missed Sara's live last week, we have had tons of spring lines, Cocoa Vanilla and Mintay, Echo Park, and more are now ready to go home with you!  

And, ALL of the Lawn Fawn spring release is also in the store now! 


And, I am so excited to share some new Photoplay goodies too!  We have three brand new lines that have rolled in from Photoplay in the past few days.  You guys know that I love a good boy line and this one is as cute as can be!  Plus, Fern and Willard is absolutely adorable and I am always on the hunt for a travel line!  



And, before you think I am done... Photoplay has shared this adorable and scrap-liftable layout AND the free cut file! 


It *almost* makes me want to get a puppy... But, I will be grabbing the cut file for my senior pup!  You can grab it at this link right here!

Now, you guys come swing in the store and get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts