Pinterest Round Up!

I was in the store last week and noticed one of my FAVORITE lines is in the Clearance section!  I love the Carta Bella line, Space Academy.  I have used it a few times... I think it is one of those papers I love too much to use (does anyone else do that?!?).  We are giant space and science nerds in our house and I was thinking about how perfect it would be to scrapbook the upcoming Solar Eclipse  on August 21st!  (Side Note: Mark your calendar!!!! It is the last one North America can see until 2045!)

Anyways, I was thinking about all the ways to use the paper and wound up on Pinterest.  So, I thought I would share some of my favorite layouts and cards that feature Space Academy in a Pinterest Round Up!
I love all the white on this one... it makes the cream colored background really pop! 

A great 2 page layout - perfect for a day of eclipse pictures!

Did you catch the old fashioned label maker in the corner? **Swoon** 

Oh my goodness!  Buzz Lightyear? I love it!

This could be my son and husband in a heartbeat... I might already have this picture!

Anyone need a reason to take a tour of Cape Canaveral?

I love the Crate Paper accents with the button and the shaped paper clips!

And a handful of cards!
Love the feature paper dots!

Robots mean real love in this house!
Hurry into the store to grab it at 50% off!  Don't forget to share your projects with us on Facebook and Instagram!  We love to see what you are working on!

Have a paper line that you need some inspiration for?  Drop a line in the comments below and we will feature it in a Pinterest round up!

Now go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts