Lawn Fawn, Kiwi Lane, and Simple Stories Previews!

I can't believe it is Thursday!  I am feeling so inspired by this week and so exhausted all at the same time!  We will still have more great goodies tomorrow and Monday (yay Glitter Girl!)!!!

We will kick it off with some new Lawn Fawn!  (And to think - there is even more coming)!!!
A gift card stand!  


This tiny box is great for small gifts and that adorable Advent Calendar!



And this is the perfect size for gifting a pack of your homemade cards!  


I love these adorable accent pieces that are perfect for making holiday cards!  



This cobweb corner is adorable and perfect! 



The perfect die cuts for a haunted house or a Gingerbread house!


 

Love those die cut banners!  

Christmas cards wreaths, doors, and wood grain!





I am loving these super versatile stamps!  



Kiwi Lane has a new release and a sale going on!  The All-Star kit is adorable and perfect for all sports your kids play!  



Click on this link to order straight from Sara's Kiwi Lane site!  

Simple Stories has released all kinds of great lines this week!  

First up is "Beautiful."  I love this beautiful black and white line!




Next is their Christmas line, "Very Merry"!  I love the bright colors and vividness of this line!  I love the red truck and flowers!




This adorable binder is 2" so there is plenty of room for all your Christmas memories!  Plus it comes stuffed with these goodies below!  

This and more is included in your binder!  

Next up, a delightful recipe album from Carpe Diem!  I was thinking this would be the perfect gift full of family recipes!


And, check out this line, Vintage Blessings!  I love the fall colors and vintage feel!





Comments

Popular Posts