DIY Washi Tape Stickers!

Guys!  I stumbled across the best (if not, definitely second best) thing on Pinterest!  It is a tip on how to turn your large stash of washi tape into stickers to use in your planner (or cards, layouts, etc)!  And it is SO SIMPLE!  I can't believe that I haven't seen or thought of this before!  So, without further ado, here is how you do it!

Step 1: Gather washi tape and freezer paper and a project that needs some embellies!


Step 2: Stick washi tape to the shiny side of the freezer paper.

Step 3: Use your punches to clip out your favorite shapes.



Step 4: Pull the washi tape off and stick it to your planner, your card, or your layouts!


 Step 5: Sticker everything!


I found this idea on Instagram via Pinterest!  I did a bit of experimenting and I found that it doesn't work well using wax paper as a backing.  The wax and washi both tore a little bit during the cutting process.

I can't wait to see everyone's pages with these cute new stickers (and a new reason to get MORE washi)!

Now go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts