New Ways to Kiwi Lane!

 Happy Wednesday y'all! 

This has already been a *full* week in our house!  I am desperately trying to get my holiday cards done and out in the mail, as well as making all kinds of merriment around the house!  

I know lots of you all are Kiwi Lane enthusiasts and I was so excited when I stumbled across this tutorial today.  I'll drop the video below, but it is how to use Modeling Paste (or any other mixed media product) with your Kiwi Lane stencils!  I love the way this can add a small detail or texture to something you are creating.  And, it makes their stencils that much more versatile! 


This tutorial is a great starting place if this is the first time you have been using these products together.  If you have done this before, I would love to see pictures of your finished projects! 

Right now, Kiwi Lane is offering a HUGE sale on lots of their holiday products and goodies!  If you are ordering, please use this link right here to connect it to the store

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts