Holiday Crafting!

 Happy Monday everyone! 

The countdown is on for the holidays and I am in full crafting and creating mode!  On of my favorite touches for holiday gifts is creating homemade gift tags.  They are easy to do and are a great way to use up bits and pieces of old holiday paper lines.  These are quick and small projects too!  As I have been perusing for inspiration, here are some of my most favorite ones I have found this year!  

This is also a great project to do with young, aspiring crafters! 









I love creating tags because they are small - which means, it doesn't take much to make them look fancy!  Plus, they need to be simple to allow for space to do a bit of writing.  

What is your favorite quick and easy holiday crafting project? 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts