Cooler by Pooler!

Happy Monday everyone! 

I hope you guys have been shopping the daily deals!  They have been fabulous, so make sure that you check in every day to see what the discount is!  They are great to treat yourself or forward on to the elf who is still shopping for you! 

Today, I wanted to share these adorable cards with the coolest color palette.  Catherine Pooler and her team shared these last week on a Facebook live and a You Tube live!  I love these cool colors and what a unique blend they make.  It feels both super modern and a little retro too!  She is calling the palette Ski Jacket and I feel like I definitely had a coat like this when I was learning to ski!  






 We have ALL of these colors in stock in the store now!  I am loving this fresh combination and am thinking of how cute this would make a fresh thank you card! 

If you want to catch the replays of the Live's from Catherine's team, I am linking them below.  The You Tube link (showing first) also features masking, glitter embossing, and a bit of blending too!  It is about 30 minutes.  


And, the Facebook live is where they made the Snowflake and Hat card.  You can catch that one right here!  Bonus points, it is less than 20 minutes to watch the whole thing! 

I can't wait to see what you all create with this cute palette! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts