Spooky Season is Starting!

 Hi friends! 

I hope everyone is having a great week!  I am so excited to share some of the fall things that are rolling into the store.  In the next few weeks, I am expecting a lot of fall and Christmas lines to start rolling into the store.  

I have admitted it *many* times on this blog, but my love of Halloween paper is long documented.  I could take or leave the Halloween holiday, but the paper lines ARE. MY. FAVORITE. I have *ahem* a large collection of Halloween paper, embellishments, and goodies!  And, I am super excited to share one of our new Halloween lines that is already in now!  

All my vintage loving friends will be a big fan of this new line Charmed from Graphic 45!  It has all those beautiful colors from Halloween and great, rich graphics! 



I am also loving the Tag Album that their design team created!  It is a perfect little notebook to fill with your favorite Halloween mementos or gift to your spooky season loving pals!  


Here is a link to the video tutorial to make this one too!


You can shop all things Graphic 45 Charmed in the store NOW!  Follow this link right here or drop by the store! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts