Amazing Ambassadors!

 Happy Wednesday! 

I have been in a bit of a creative slump lately.  All the craziness of back to school and having structure and routines has been really good for me, but I am definitely feeling the stress of getting all the things done!  Plus, I think it's just too hot for me to get too creative! But, I was perusing the internet for good ideas to create and I found some goodies - from our amazing City Chicks and Design Ambassadors!  

The  amazing ladies of Scrappin' in the City are always killing it and I wanted to share and celebrate some of their recent shares.  These have been shared on our Facebook page, but sometimes, it is nice to see them in one place - or you may have missed one! 








I love the different styles and types of crafting and cardmaking that happens in the store.  Our Design Ambassadors do such an aamzing job of showing all the different possibilities that you can use a supply for!  

They are such an inspiration and I highly encourage you to check out all their incredible work on the Facebook page and our Pinterest page

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts