Christmas Crafting Season Has Started!

 Happy Monday friends! 

I am so excited to share that we are happy to have our Christmas lines on the floor now!  The first one in is a favorite from Crate Paper!  I love the traditional reds, greens, and golds in this line.  It has a timeless feel that I especially love for Christmas papers.  

It also has tons of unique ephemera with the set (loving the tree tassels!!) and would be perfect for lots of different holiday projects.  I also love the little village that makes an Advent Calendar!!!  So cute!  Check out these adorable mini projects created with the line!





Okay, and now the basics of hte line!  The papers have the traditional holiday elements - poinsettas, trees, postage stamps, and tags.  I also LOVE the package of tags!  These would be great to purchase just for your holiday wrapping!!!  I love a personalized gift tag! 













Plus, a big squee over the tiny wreaths!  How great are they to add to mini albums, home decor pieces - I can totally see it on a letter board!  

You can shop this adorable line in store NOW!  Or, do a little online shopping at this link right here!  I can't wait to share more holiday lines as they roll into the store!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts