Weekend Inspiration!

 Happy Friday everyone! 

I hope everyone is penciling in a little bit of creative time this weekend!  We are so excited to be spending today and tomorrow in Duluth at the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo.  If you are joining in, please come on by the booth to say hello!  We love seeing your friendly faces :) 

If you are packing up and cropping elsewhere, or creating from home, I wanted to share a few inspiration sketches with you all!  I love taking sketches with me for crops because they are so versatile.  It isn't limited to a paper line or color story.  Plus, all the shapes are interchangeable - it shows a zillion hearts on the sketch, just switch it for stars or hexagons or florals.  I also love using the same sketch multiple times and seeing how different they all look. 

I am sharing some of my favorite sketches lately with you all! Use them, save them for the retreat, and change them up.  I can't wait to see what you all create with these.  














If you need more sketches, we share some every Saturday on our facebook page.  I also regularly look for sketches on Pinterest, Instagram, and in some Facebook groups! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts