Christmas Cards in July!

Hi friends! 

Since it is the hottest week of the summer so far, I thought I would mentally cool off with some more amazing Christmas in July ideas!  If you have some empty craft time or just want to get ahead of the ball, getting started with those Christmas cards is the perfect summer activity.  

When I handmade my cards, it was always the small stuff that took the longest - fussy cutting, stamping, gluing - especially in a season that was already jam packed full of activities.  So, this is me saying grab that cardstock and cut it out now!  Run that die cut machine like it is going out of business while you are sweating on your couch!  And then November and December you will be super thankful!  

We don't have this years stamp or paper line holiday releases, but I love using this time to revisit some favorites that get swept aside when the new goodies roll in!  So, I wanted to share with you some super cute Christmas card ideas I found via Pinterest! 
















 I hope these inspire you (and cool you off a bit this week)!  

Now, go get [Christmas] crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts