Christmas in July

 Happy Monday everyone! 

I hope you had a great weekend - it was super busy here and we squeezed in a trip to the sunflower fields as a family.  I hope you all had a chance to make some special memories!

I don't know about you all, but I try really hard to get my Christmas shopping, planning, and organization started in July.  It's better for my sanity and my budget!  I am starting to do a little Christmas planning this week by brainstorming any gifts that I am planning on making.  I wanted to share some things that I love to give as homemade gifts and maybe they will inspire you! 

First up - I love a recipe scrapbook!  It's a great way to share family recipes with a new family member or save your special ones from someone.  I made my grandmother a recipe book with all of her "classics" and my favorites and it was a huge hit!  Here are some cute samples! 








If you have a new grandparent or grandparent-to-be in your family, a sweet brag book is perfect!  They can add their favorite pictures of the new addition and it is so much cuter than swiping through the phone.  


Got a dedicated card writer in your family?  Someone who is first to send a get well or thinking of you note?  Why not create some personalized stationary and cards for them to send out all year long!  A handful of thinking of you, get well, just because, and happy birthday cards is a great gift they can use all year long! 



I hope these ideas get your Christmas ideas firing and I can't wait to see what you all are creating!  We would love to see your projects in process!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts