Semi-Annual Clearance

 Happy Monday friends!

We had a droopy homebody weekend around these parts and I hope you all had a great chance to spend a little time recharging and creating.  I am planning to start a mini-album AND my December Daily next wekend!  Woot woot! 

But, in the mean time, I have some very exciting news!  Our very famous, much anticipated, Semi-Annual Clearance, is available online now too!  You are able to shop in person (still!!) upstairs, and make a quick shop online as well.  

For the next few weeks, we will be adding more and more to the clearance sale.  I highly recommend saving all your shipping/pickups for one time at the very end of the sale!  I might even suggest picking it up on your way to the retreat in February???  

You can start shopping at this link right here!  The Kiwi Lane closeout will not drop below this sale price, so make sure you snag what you want now!

Now, go get shopping!
Lesley  

Comments

Popular Posts