New Simple Stories Coming Soon!

 Happy Monday everyone! 

I hope you guys had a great weekend!  We watched a lot of heart-stopping football and I am ready for some relaxing now that the games are over!  

I am so excited to share some of the new Simple Stories that will be arriving in the store over the next few weeks!  All three of these lines will ship in February (no specific arrival yet)!  You can always call the store to have your pre-order placed in the order book. 

First up. Boho Baby!  This sweet baby line is a beautiful line for your newest addition!  It is pretty gender neutral without being yellow ducks!  I love all the extras and ephemera that help stretch the paper.  And, my favorite part is the card kits - it makes 8 unique cards which are perfect to give with a gift or as a gift!  I loved getting stationery (and stamps) as a new mom because it was so nice to have something special to write my thank you notes on! 









This next line is a gorgeous floral line!  It has so so so many beautiful floral diecuts, sweet patterns, and soft colors.  You are going to love this - especially our vintage scrappers!  The line is Simple Vintage Indigo Garden and go ahead and get those preorders in now!  





Our last new line for today is Full Bloom!  It is a super fun and playful spring and summer line!  I love all the cut apart tags, journaling cards and textural stickers.  I love how this has a little bit of a Valentine's Day feel, as well as spring and summer play.  I think it is going to be really versatile line that we will get a TON of use out of!  





Alright, which line is your favorite?  I can't wait to see them all soon!  Don't forget to have your favorites added to the order book so you don't miss your favorite parts!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts