New Catherine Pooler!

 Hey friends! 

I hope everyone had a great long weekend and a chance to catch your breath!  It has been extra busy around here - I have a made a custom scrapbook as a gift for my husband's co-worker's retirement and am *almost* done with my December Daily album.  I hoping to knock out the end of my album while my kids are napping this week.  But, who knows!!!!  

Before I get to the new goodies, I want to throw out a reminder to hop online and check out the Clearance sale!  It is online and in person through the end of the week with so many things 50% off.  I know Sara added a lot of Christmas goodies in there too, so make sure you shop before it is over!

Okay... and now onto the goodies!  Catherine Pooler just dropped her newest release - Global Adventure - and it is beautiful!  The colors are soft and perfect for spring!  We have them in the store now, as well as some of the accessories from the line!  You can find all the new (and old) Catherine Pooler at this link right here!

I wanted to share some of the images from Catherine that feature her new releases and I have been thinking about how perfectly they would mesh with some of the cute Lawn Fawn and Taylored Expressions stamps! 






Seriously!  How gorgeous are these and perfect for Spring and Easter cards!?!  Plus, Catherine is sharing a free printable with us too - you can click right here to grab the CP Color Wheel updated with all her latest colors.  It is a great tool to find color blends and helpful information as you are combining all your inks!  (And, it has some really cool color theory built in too!)

Now, go get crafty (and don't forget to shop the clearance sale)!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts