Sun Kissed Inspiration!

 Happy Monday everyone!

I hope you guys had a great weekend!  I have a little bit of an Olympic hangover - we have watched nonstop coverage of athletes and sports and have loved every single moment of it.  I am super thrilled to also have some mainstream coverage of the Paralympic games in a few weeks too! 

Now, that my brain will have a little bit of free space, I am super excited to get back to my crafting and I am loving this inspiration straight from Simple Stories!  They are sharing their Sun Kissed line's gallery full of cards, layouts, and other amazing projects!  

I wanted to share some of my favorites with you!  You can check out the full gallery at this link right here! 




I love the layered bright colors and the way it is screaming for some summer fun!  

We would love to see how you have used this line - share your images in our Facebook feed!
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts